Welcome to the Audio Drama Talk forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will be able to interact with the producers of the best audio dramas on the internet. This community is a way for the listeners to provide feedback, find new shows, encourage future ideas, create your own, or just talk to other people who enjoy audio drama as much as yourself! To register sign up with a user name then Email me your username so I can get you approved And it's absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact me. ~ Marrcus "Crash" Beattie

Go Back   Audio Drama Talk > Audio Drama Open House > Edict Zero -FIS
Edict Zero -FIS The Official fan forums for Edict Zero-FIS . A Science Fiction Crime thriller
Subscribe:

Old 03-28-2012   #21
Lothar Tuppan
Audiofile

Lothar Tuppan has much to be proud ofLothar Tuppan has much to be proud ofLothar Tuppan has much to be proud ofLothar Tuppan has much to be proud ofLothar Tuppan has much to be proud ofLothar Tuppan has much to be proud ofLothar Tuppan has much to be proud ofLothar Tuppan has much to be proud of

Quote:
View Post
So if a butterfly dreamed he was Justin Bieber....

Reality is subjective.
That's the most horrifying scenario I've heard in ages... I don't think I'll be able to sleep tonight. Bieber...<shudder>

Old 04-03-2012   #22
JulieH
1-Woman Butt-Kicking Army

JulieH has much to be proud ofJulieH has much to be proud ofJulieH has much to be proud ofJulieH has much to be proud ofJulieH has much to be proud ofJulieH has much to be proud ofJulieH has much to be proud ofJulieH has much to be proud of

Sorry I scared everyone and shattered the conversation.

Oops - my bad!
......and Fatal Girl
.........and Tone Didactic
............and Bingo the Birthday Clown

Old 04-04-2012   #23
Lothar Tuppan
Audiofile

Lothar Tuppan has much to be proud ofLothar Tuppan has much to be proud ofLothar Tuppan has much to be proud ofLothar Tuppan has much to be proud ofLothar Tuppan has much to be proud ofLothar Tuppan has much to be proud ofLothar Tuppan has much to be proud ofLothar Tuppan has much to be proud of

Nah... it takes a lot more to scare me off (I do hope Peter's tech problems are fixed though).

Another interesting 'inferrence' regarding Gnostic-esque films is the newest Tron film but with themes different to most. Instead of the heroic divine spirit rebelling from within a 'human' prison of matter we see it from the point of views of the divine 'pantheon': Flynn Sr. as the true Creator, CLU as the Demiurge Ialdabaoth, Quorra as something resembling Sophia, and Flynn Jr. as Christ.

Yes, it is fun in my head... why do you ask?

Old 04-12-2012   #24
slipgate9
Slipgate 9 Producer

slipgate9 has a spectacular aura aboutslipgate9 has a spectacular aura about

Good grief. I've been neglectful on this front. Good news is I've been busy with EP206. It's going to be a very long episode. A real whopper. Those who take to Captain Socrates aren't likely to complain

I'm a bit behind where I wanted to be, alas, but then that's almost always true. 0.o What a month.

And, yes, Julie, you wicked thing you. Biebered the whole thread! Heheh.

Producer of Edict Zero - FIS : http://edictzero.wordpress.com

Old 04-19-2012   #25
Bill Hollweg
Barbarian in need of Ale

Bill Hollweg has much to be proud ofBill Hollweg has much to be proud ofBill Hollweg has much to be proud ofBill Hollweg has much to be proud ofBill Hollweg has much to be proud ofBill Hollweg has much to be proud ofBill Hollweg has much to be proud ofBill Hollweg has much to be proud of

Keep it rockin man!!!!!!!!!!

Planet of the Apes & B-POTA/Saga of the Grog & Gryphon/2109: Black Sun Rising/Battlestar Galactica/Conan: Queen of the Black Coast/Kolchak the Nightstalker/OTR Swag Cast
& Writer for EFNY

and one of the founding members of BrokenSea Audio
http://www.brokensea.com
http://www.archive.org/details/Conan...dFullCastAudio

Old 04-19-2012   #26
Lothar Tuppan
Audiofile

Bieber is a gnostic Archon keeping us all trapped in the Black Iron Prison.

Now, excuse me, I need to make a new hat out of tin-foil.

Old 04-19-2012   #27
Bill Hollweg
Barbarian in need of Ale

Bill Hollweg has much to be proud ofBill Hollweg has much to be proud ofBill Hollweg has much to be proud ofBill Hollweg has much to be proud ofBill Hollweg has much to be proud ofBill Hollweg has much to be proud ofBill Hollweg has much to be proud ofBill Hollweg has much to be proud of

<passes my spare to Lothar>

Planet of the Apes & B-POTA/Saga of the Grog & Gryphon/2109: Black Sun Rising/Battlestar Galactica/Conan: Queen of the Black Coast/Kolchak the Nightstalker/OTR Swag Cast
& Writer for EFNY

and one of the founding members of BrokenSea Audio
http://www.brokensea.com
http://www.archive.org/details/Conan...dFullCastAudio

Old 04-19-2012   #28
JulieH

JulieH has much to be proud ofJulieH has much to be proud ofJulieH has much to be proud ofJulieH has much to be proud ofJulieH has much to be proud ofJulieH has much to be proud ofJulieH has much to be proud ofJulieH has much to be proud of

Beiber is? Nah. She's not that important.
......and Fatal Girl

Old 05-17-2012   #29
Lothar Tuppan
Audiofile

Something about the newest ep made me think about other approaches to conspiracy fiction (or at least fiction with conspiracy elements) so I was wondering: Jack, are you more partial (as a reader or writer) to a Wilson-type Illuminati approach to conspiracy where 23 Elvis impersonators crash a Boy Sprouts camping weekend in order to distract neighboring Ufologists from seeing a real meeting between the Greys and the MIB?

OR

Do you prefer a less gonzo Umberto Eco type approach that makes the reader doubt their own ability to distinguish understanding from apophenia while really hiding a semiotic booby-trap within its pages?

I've probably said too much. Time to go back into hiding.

FNORD!

Old 05-18-2012   #30
JulieH

You and your ten-dollar words, Lothar. You couldn't have scared people off faster if you walked into an apophenia waving a semiotic and demanding we put all the money in a bag, no dye packs, then jumped into your fnord motorcar and drove off in a SEP field.

Brought to you by the MGT
......and Fatal Girl