Welcome to the Audio Drama Talk forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will be able to interact with the producers of the best audio dramas on the internet. This community is a way for the listeners to provide feedback, find new shows, encourage future ideas, create your own, or just talk to other people who enjoy audio drama as much as yourself! To register sign up with a user name then Email me your username so I can get you approved And it's absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact me. ~ Marrcus "Crash" Beattie

Go Back   Audio Drama Talk > Audio Drama Talk > Promote your show
Promote your show Any show releases, or notices of upcoming shows can go here. Open to all Audio Drama groups.
Follow this forum on Twitter @newaudio

Twilightaudiotheatre Internet Radio
Old 05-02-2012   #1
Twilight Audio Theatre
Twilight Audio Theatre

Twilight Audio Theatre is on a distinguished road
Default Twilightaudiotheatre Internet Radio

Hello...I've been working on an internet radio station and now I have a test feed up. Below is a list of links to the station. They all should work fine. There are many different shoutcast apps around for android and ipod, but they lose connection a lot. Take a listen and let me know what you think, and if you have a show you would like me to play let me know.

Thanks

Neil

twilightaudiotheatre.com

Last edited by Twilight Audio Theatre; 05-06-2012 at 10:39 AM..

Old 05-03-2012   #2
JulieH
1-Woman Butt-Kicking Army

JulieH has much to be proud ofJulieH has much to be proud ofJulieH has much to be proud ofJulieH has much to be proud ofJulieH has much to be proud ofJulieH has much to be proud ofJulieH has much to be proud ofJulieH has much to be proud of

You know you can use any and all of mine that you need.
......and Fatal Girl
.........and Tone Didactic
............and Bingo the Birthday Clown

Old 05-06-2012   #3
Twilight Audio Theatre
Twilight Audio Theatre

Thanks Julie...just saw you post, missed it somehow. Still sorting the whole thing out, but I have a server now so the test feed should be working. Once I get a handle on how it works I going to try and figure out the scheduling/automation, but for now it's just a playlist.

Thanks again,

Neil

Old 05-11-2012   #4
Twilight Audio Theatre
Twilight Audio Theatre

Super Awesome Production companies onboard...19 NOCTURNE BLVD, GIANT GNOME PRODUCTIONS, FINALRUNE PRODUCTIONS.

Still looking for more. I'll be changing the rotation this weekend and adding some promos and intros.

Anyone interested in getting their shows on Twilightaudiotheatre Internet Radio my email is neilgustin@gmail.com