Welcome to the Audio Drama Talk forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will be able to interact with the producers of the best audio dramas on the internet. This community is a way for the listeners to provide feedback, find new shows, encourage future ideas, create your own, or just talk to other people who enjoy audio drama as much as yourself! To register sign up with a user name then Email me your username so I can get you approved And it's absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact me. ~ Marrcus "Crash" Beattie
Go Back   Audio Drama Talk > Audio Drama Talk > General

General The general spot to meet and greet.

Old 3 Weeks Ago
A Jake Sampson Wannabe

My Mood:
KnightFall is on a distinguished road
Points: 3,892, Level: 39 Points: 3,892, Level: 39 Points: 3,892, Level: 39
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Default Bill Hollweg

I don't know who all is still active here but i wanted to past on the news that Bill Hollweg has passed away. Please prayer for is family or what ever you feel is best to do for his family and his friends in their time of grieveing. We will miss you Bill my amegio.
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Captain Basil

captain basil has a spectacular aura aboutcaptain basil has a spectacular aura aboutcaptain basil has a spectacular aura about
Points: 5,414, Level: 47 Points: 5,414, Level: 47 Points: 5,414, Level: 47

Thank you for posting this. You beat me to it. I met Bill here and we became Internet buds and exchanged many old radio files over the years and learned that we had a lot in common. I just learned of his passing from his FB page. I am truly saddened and I know I am not alone in this. Rest In Peace, my friend.
Old 3 Weeks Ago
A Jake Sampson Wannabe

My Mood:
KnightFall is on a distinguished road
Points: 3,892, Level: 39 Points: 3,892, Level: 39 Points: 3,892, Level: 39

We did the same thing captain we was both probably in his same email group. I hated hearing this.
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Audiofile

Lothar Tuppan has much to be proud ofLothar Tuppan has much to be proud ofLothar Tuppan has much to be proud ofLothar Tuppan has much to be proud ofLothar Tuppan has much to be proud ofLothar Tuppan has much to be proud ofLothar Tuppan has much to be proud ofLothar Tuppan has much to be proud of
Points: 8,770, Level: 63 Points: 8,770, Level: 63 Points: 8,770, Level: 63

This was a huge blow.

Many of us just lost a brother in Bill's passing.

Bill's friendship meant more to me than I can possibly express and I will spend many years trying to honor his memory and the role he played in my life. I finally got to spend a weekend with him last year and I can't express how lucky I feel getting to meet him outside of phone calls and the internet.

Much love to all of you who enjoyed his Audio Dramas. I know that this community meant a ton to him.
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Audiofile

My Mood:
frankenstein1887 is on a distinguished road
Points: 4,492, Level: 42 Points: 4,492, Level: 42 Points: 4,492, Level: 42

I just heard, My God

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk
Mama delivered me herself. She took me from between her legs, bloody little mess. Just about to feed me to the chickens, and Daddy said, “Maybe we could use a boy, Lottie." And that’s how I came into the world. - Charlie (Elisha Cook Jr.) Messiah of Evil 1973

http://theflashingdial.forumwise.com/
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Audiofile

MadMikeyD is a name known to allMadMikeyD is a name known to allMadMikeyD is a name known to allMadMikeyD is a name known to allMadMikeyD is a name known to allMadMikeyD is a name known to all
Points: 7,622, Level: 58 Points: 7,622, Level: 58 Points: 7,622, Level: 58

Bill was a great guy. I am truly saddened by this news. I will miss his presence around the OTR and AD community. My prayers for his family.

Recommendations: Red Panda, Black Jack Justice, Saturday Morning Theatre, Dr. Floyd, Shade's Brigade, Doc Savage, Avengers, Jake Sampson, Lone Ranger, Night Beat, Six Shooter, Dragnet, Johnny Dollar, Box 13, Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, Pawn Quests, Adventures in Odyssey, Space Marshal Dylan McCade, Thrilling Adventure Hour, Action Science Theatre, Earbud Theater